Large BoC depositors to get 60% of their money turned into worthless instruments

Large BoC depositors to get 37.5pct in shares – Cyprus Mail.

So in fact large BoC depositors get shares for 37.5% and a kind of zero-interest bond for another 22.5%. Which is 60% more or less lost. And the rest of 40% that is supposed to be theirs stays blocked for now to prevent capital flight.

No wonder the justice started to issue injunctions against these illegal measures.

One comment

Lasă un răspuns

Completează mai jos detaliile despre tine sau dă clic pe un icon pentru autentificare:

Logo WordPress.com

Comentezi folosind contul tău WordPress.com. Dezautentificare / Schimbă )

Poză Twitter

Comentezi folosind contul tău Twitter. Dezautentificare / Schimbă )

Fotografie Facebook

Comentezi folosind contul tău Facebook. Dezautentificare / Schimbă )

Fotografie Google+

Comentezi folosind contul tău Google+. Dezautentificare / Schimbă )

Conectare la %s