The Strategic Stock Trades process:
- The Strategic Stock Trades process is technical, not fundamental in nature The Strategic Stock Trades process is to buy extreme, oversold stocks, and short extreme, overbought stocks, based on an internal algorithm process.
- The Strategic Stock Trades process is for short term trades that can be held for an intra day trade or for as long as a few days.
- The Strategic Stock Trades process is mainly a swing trade process.
- The Strategic Stock Trades process requires initial starter positions with room to add to positions if the timing is slightly off.
- It may require adding to the position over the following day or so.
- The price of the security is not relevant in the Strategic Stock Trades process.
- The Strategic Stock Trades process is to create an edge on both extremes, long and short. Any number in between the extreme oversold and extreme overbought number takes on more risk.
- Key tenets:
- CHARTS NEVER LOOK GOOD AT THE LOWS, AND ALWAYS LOOK GOOD AT THE HIGHS.
- WHEN THE TIME COMES TO BUY, YOU WON’T WANT TO.
- THOUGH BUSINESS CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE, CORPORATIONS AND SECURITIES MAY CHANGE, AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE, HUMAN NATURE REMAINS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME.
After the long purchase and short sell is made, it is all about profit. The timing of the sell or short cover may be early, but that is ok. I move on to the next trade. It is all about the profit and protecting the profit.
Click Here to see Richard Gobel’s Live Positions.
Mi se pare incredibil de simplu si eficient sistemul, si rezultatele live par sa confirme.