• Record 6,892 Model S vehicles sold and delivered in Q4
• World’s highest Consumer Reports customer satisfaction score of 99/100
• Q4 auto gross margin of 25% with no zero emission vehicle (ZEV) credit revenue
• Supercharger network built across most of USA and Northwest Europe
• Net income of $46M and $0.33 EPS (non-GAAP), loss of $16M and $(0.13) EPS (GAAP) in Q4
• Positive free cash flow of $40M in Q4
• Expecting over 55% vehicle delivery growth in 2014 and 28% auto GM by Q4
Tot comunicatul de presa e excelent. Tesla e atenta la detalii si surprinde placut de fiecare data cu lucruri ca:
To further enhance the driver experience, new Model S customers will now receive free data connectivity and Internet radio for four years.
The ability of our customers to charge for free with our Supercharger network is another core element of the Tesla experience.
We strive for transparent and fair pricing in every market. Consistent with this goal, the price for a Model S in China is the same as the price for a Model S in the US, adding only unavoidable taxes, customs duties and transportation costs. We are taking a risk with this strategy, because it is counter to prevailing auto industry practices. Still, we believe it is the right thing to do. It also means that in China the Model S is priced comparable to a mid-sized premium vehicle, instead of a large luxury vehicle.
Very shortly, we will be ready to share more information about the Tesla Gigafactory. This will allow us to achieve a major reduction in the cost of our battery packs and accelerate the pace of battery innovation. Working in partnership with our suppliers, we plan to integrate precursor material, cell, module and pack production into one facility. With this facility, we feel highly confident of being able to create a compelling and affordable electric car in approximately three years. This will also allow us to address the solar power industry’s need for a massive volume of stationary battery packs.